Some health tips are as follows.
Never drink tap or unbottled water. Bottled water is easily available around.
2. Wash your hands if you are using your hands to eat. Spoons and forks are better advised.
3. Do not eat for 24 hours, if you get upset stomach. Use of diarrhea medicines is recommended.
4. Do not eat food left just open to environment. Avoid green salads and use fruits which require peeling.
5. Drink much water and do not dehydrate yourself as the climate here is dry and warm.
6. During trekking days, well boiled water is served. Take enough water for the full day trek before you leave your last camp.
Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days. Or just call us now9851022507(Mahendra) , 9851022082 (Dhruba), 91-95603572356 (PRAKASH PANT - Director) Branch Office in India: A-6, Fist Floor. A-Block, Inner Circle, Connaught Place, New Delihi - 110001, [email protected] [email protected]