Please follow the health tips given below so as to make your tour as problem free as possible.
1. Never drink tap or unbottled water. Bottled water is easily available around.
2. Wash your hands if you are using your hands to eat. Spoons & forks or chopsticks are better advised.
3. Do not eat for 24 hours, if you get upset stomach. Use of diarrhea medicines is recommended.
4. Do not eat food left just open to environment. Avoid green salads and use fruits which require peeling.
5. Drink much water and do not dehydrate yourself as the climate here is dry and cold.
6. Overcoming Altitude Problem: Travelling in TIBET is an adventure involving high altitude and could be strenuous. So far, most visitors have only minor effects from the altitude. Age is no bar. However, we advise especially the guests with known heart or lungs or blood diseases to consult their doctor before travelling. Mild headache, fever, loss of appetite or stomach disorder can take place before acclimatisation.
So, we strongly advise all to drink 4 ltr of water minimum a day. Do not exhaust yourself so much. Breathe deep and take rest more than usual.
Bottled water is available in most of the shops and each hotel where you have overnights and in the restaurants en route where you have lunch. For the first couple of days, mild headache may persist. So, you are advised to take paracetamol or aspirin or any pain killer whichever you are used to.
Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days. Or just call us now9851022507(Mahendra) , 9851022082 (Dhruba), 91-95603572356 (PRAKASH PANT - Director) Branch Office in India: A-6, Fist Floor. A-Block, Inner Circle, Connaught Place, New Delihi - 110001, [email protected] [email protected]